Here’s another wearable Halloween look! This one is purple and a bit more goth than the last one. It’s not nearly as neutral-everyday-fall-looking as the last one but hey, it’s Halloween.
I skipped the blush because I don’t have or particularly enjoy cool toned blush and I mean, when you’re trying to look like some undead thing anyways who needs it?
- Smashbox BB Cream
- Smashbox Halo Powder
- Anastasia Brow Powder (Ebony)
- Nyx Brow Mascara (Black)
- Some L’Oreal eyeshadow quads I had laying around
- I have no idea what they are called I am sorry but they both have purple and grey colors in them
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow (Dare)
- Colourpop Nevermind Lip Pencil
- Nyx Copenhagen Soft Matte Lip Cream
- Nyx Siren Matte Lipstick
- Ulta Pencil Liner