i haven’t really done much with eyeshadow lately, but all the LNY hype has been getting to me so I caved and did an eye look with more eyeshadows than I’ve used in the last few weeks combined. Ha. Red and gold is always a fun color combination to play with, I’ll be honest! (I know I’m a day early, but who has time to do this on weekdays anyways?)
I don’t have any true envelope-red colored eyeshadow, but it went better with the cranberry colors than I expected! I also took those Ecotools eye brushes for a spin and the blending brush made my color transitions way prettier than my fingers could ever do. I feel so professional and sophisticated.
Also, my eyebrows are a hot mess because I forgot to brush them back before taking pictures, so that’s on me! Yikes.
- L’Oreal W6-8 concealer mixed with Bareminerals Bisque concealer
- Anastasia Ebony Dipbrow
- Ulta Aztec Gold shadow
- Smashbox Oxidize, Chianti, Luster shadow
- Colourpop Drift, Central Perk, Boy Band shadow
- Clinique At Dusk shadow
- Colourpop Swerve, Best O Creme Gel Colour
- elf Copper liquid liner
- Ulta Legendary Lengths mascara